Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I had the honor of taking my son's senior portraits this year!

I can't believe my son is a senior this year. The senior year comes fast and from memory, senior year just flies by. This is going to be a great year. We're going to go check out two colleges later this month -- Washington State University and University of Oregon (in Euguene). Taylor has been a Washington State Cougars fan since he was probably 3 years old, so we're going to go to a WSU vs. UofO Ducks football game and do the tours and see what he thinks. I'm glad I'm his Mom. He's been just the greatest son anyone could ask for. I'm really glad I get to take his senior pictures, too. Fun for me to be a part of that with him.

Check out my website at www.rhondabolling.com to see some of the other seniors (& families, weddings, etc.) I've taken this year and in the last few years.

As my 3-year-old twin daughters get older, I will try to begin taking more and more pictures; but for right now, I just do what I can fit in with our busy family's schedule.

Anyway, I've had a great time with all the seniors I've had the opportunity to photograph this year. Nick, Keevin, Zoey, Chairel, Trent, Erik, Annette, and of course, Taylor, have all been really fun and wow! very easy to photograph. The camera loves them! Thanks guys. Have a great senior year.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rhonda,
I've checked out your website, and not just because your my sister, I have to tell you.............YOU ARE AN AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER!!! You know I work in the tourism industry and have my own personal photographer follow me and any guests I may be entertaining on any given day, so I see lots and lots of photos. However, you have a really good eye for composition, you capture what seems to be the complimentary side of people, and I am envious. I hope thats not bad of me?? I would love to have you shoot some photos of me when You are in seattle next, and try to make them slimming and youthful in effect. I'll even pay ya'.
Thats a great shot of Taylor. Was that taken at your house? You really live in such a beautiful area, you must love all of the natural props at your disposal.
Keep up the good work, my birthday is coming up!! ha ha
Respectfully,

Christopher Fox

Rhonda said...

Awwww. Thanks, Chris. Pic of T taken at City Park. I'd love to take your picture in Seattle sometime.